1. Choose "Digital" version (電子版) unless you are Japan residence.
* Paper book is only available for domestic customers. Please make sure to choose Digital version (電子版) if your address is outside of Japan.
2. Click the "Go to Cart" button (カートに入れる) on the right side of the screen.
3. Click the "Cart" icon on the top of the screen.
4. Click "Proceed to Checkout" (レジに進む) button.
* For Paper version, you can choose quantity from Quantity box.
 CREATE YOUR "Mynavi BOOKS" ACCOUNT
1. Click "Create a new account" (新規会員登録) button.
2. Fill out the registration form. Red icons are displayed on the right side of the required items.
(1) お名前 (Name): Last name and First name.
(2) ふりがな (Name): Last name and First name in Hiragana.
* Please enter the same information as #(1).
(3) ご住所 (Address):
* If you are overseas customer, please enter - for the postal code (郵便番号), and select Overseas (海外) (the end of the prefecture list) for the Prefecture (都道府県).
(4) 電話番号 (Phone number):
(5) メールアドレス (Mail address):
(6) パスワード (Password):
* Password length should be 8 to 16 characters of combination of numerals and alphabets.
3. Click "Agree to the terms and proceed" (規約に同意して、次に進む) button.
Confirmation email will be automatically sent to your registered email address. Please click confirmation link within 12 hours.
4. Once you click confirmation link at #3, you will be automatically connected to the registration completion screen.
5. Please click "Mynavi BOOKS" (マイナビBOOKS) logo on the top left of the screen.
6. Click the "Cart" (カート) icon on the top of the screen.
7. Click the "Proceed to Checkout" (レジに進む) button.
If the below screen is displayed, please click "No" (今はしない) button to log on.
1. Fill in your Credit card detail and security code. Click the "Agree to the terms and proceed" (規約に同意して、次に進む) button.
2. Your order detail is displayed. Click the "Confirm" (注文を確定する) button.
3. If the screen below is displayed, your order has been successfully completed. For the download version, click "My page" (マイページ) or go to ().
 DOWNLOAD DIGITAL BOOKS